10 Reasons Why I Love Twitter
Being in hospital, especially if you are in for months on end and in isolation can be very lonely. I really miss my cousins, my friends, going to school, getting out and about and Charlie Dog.
But with Twitter I can:-
1) find out easily what is going on in the world;
2) share my life with people;
3) share my poems and stories;
4) makes friends all over the world;
5) talk with people I wouldn't otherwise have a chance to talk to;
6) take part in things that I otherwise wouldn't be able to take part in like #NHSChangeDay and #ChildrenInNeed;
7) go straight to the top and talk directly to people with power;
8) tell people about the reality of my life;
9) celebrate Christmas, birthdays & special occassions with friends; and
10) not be isolated and lonely.
Thank you Twitter and all my wonderful Twitter friends!
Find me on Twitter @Adsthepoet