Monday 16 June 2014

My Going Home List

I'm really looking forward to getting home after being in hospital for almost a year.
These are some of the things I'm looking forward to doing:-

1. Go for long walks with Charlie Dog
2. Have my cousins to stay
3. Go to London
4. Go to Liverpool
5. Go to Edinburgh Book Festival
6. Ride my bike
7. Go to school
8. Go to Whitby
9. Do some more fundraising
10. Do some baking 
11. See my Granny
12. Have a party
13. Have a church service
14. Go on a river boat
15. Ride a horse
16. Writes some poems
17. Make some films
18. Plant a vegetable garden
19. Build a wild life pond 
20. Write some short stories
21. Go to some museums & galleries
22. Go to the park
23. Make some new friends
24. Take some photographs
25. Write some blogs
And more

No comments:

Post a Comment